Barely There

I'm not talking about my brain these days, but yes, that is barely there as well!  Actually, it's there, but just preoccupied with too many different things.  I went to the grocery store yesterday, walked through the isles for 30 minutes and realized while I was standing at the register that I only had my keys and a smile with me.  Needless to say, that didn't get me through the check out.  But, I digress...

This lovely little package arrived at my door yesterday!
Thanks Tony!

I really wanted to talk about Barely There intimate apparel!  Yes, let's talk about bras and panties... why not?  In fact, they are called "foundations" for a reason -- they are the foundation of any outfit. So, it's very important to find the right style, fit and comfort factor when choosing these pieces for your wardrobe.  Barely There is seamless, tagless (nice!), super luxurious and all around comfy!

A peek inside the box...

Tony, of "Shoe Daydreams" (a.k.a. Princess Poochie) was kind enough to send me a box of goodies including a bra, panty, thigh shaper and legging to try out.  Thank you so much!  I'm wearing my bra as I type this -- I'm not kidding.  But, I almost forgot because I feel like it's "barely there!"  It's true, I would not joke about such things.  The fabric is soft, but it's still very supportive and I'm so happy that I don't have to reach into my shirt and pull the straps back up over my shoulders every five minutes.  TMI? 

I tried to find a YouTube clip of one of my favorite DEVO songs, but it just doesn't exist.  So, I thought I would copy and paste the lyrics for your entertainment.  Brian Applegate sings about cup size...


Devo - 34C - Brian Applegate

 

34C isn't good enough for me

I need to have, at least a D

34C isn't good enough for me

I need to have, at least a D



Big ones, round ones, fat ones, too

Itty bitty teeny ones just won't do

Big ones, round ones, fat ones, too

Itty bitty teeny ones just won't do



34C isn't good enough for me

I need to have, at least a D

34C isn't good enough for me

I need to have, at least a D



Big ones, round ones, fat ones, too

Itty bitty teeny ones just won't do

Big ones, round ones, firm ones, too

I'd like to see the ones on you


I'm anxious to try all of the other products and I promise I'll keep you all posted -- because I know you're waiting with baited breath to hear about my skivvies!!