Feelin' The Love!

As you all know, I am putting together a small collection for Spring 2011.  While I'm very excited to take my private client business to the next level, I am terrified at the same time!  This is a lot for one person to take on and I definitely feel the pressure.  I've been trying to raise funds to help finance my mission and I wanted to thank everyone for their support.  You've all been great!

Some of you have gone beyond the call of duty and given me a "guest spot" in your blog.  Who knew the world of blogging would be so supportive.  There is a lot of camaraderie in the blogosphere!  Check out these mentions I got from four lovely women, all of whom have extremely interesting, creative, informative and well-written blogs.  If I were you, I would add them to my daily "must read" list.

The Bon Bon Rose Girls -- thank you Kristin S. and Megan
 Fabulous Finds -- thank you Elena
 40 Is the New Fabulous -- thank you Jen
K-Line -- thank you Kristin M