More Where That Came From...

Why are my pants so bunchy?

I found some more headless photos of myself on Overstock today!  I'm thinking this might be a new career -- NOT!  Well, maybe PART TIME... have a listen...
She could be a part time model.  Or an air hostess in the 60's!

As I mentioned yesterday, these jackets are very cute, but I don't think I mentioned that the skin is New Zealand lamb which is some of the best leather available.  And for only $99!  Steal!  If you're interested, just logon to Overstock.com and search for "Stone Mountain" (the brand).

leather jacket by Stone Mountain

Okay, I'm very happy to promote other brands when I believe in the product so, of course, I have no problem promoting my own label.  Most of you are aware that I'm gearing up for Fall/Winter 2011/12 and I'm currently raising money via Kickstarter.com to help finance the collection.  Any donation would be greatly appreciated, but mentioning to a friend or co-worker would be just as appreciated.  Click here to read all about it!